Sunday, April 26, 2015

4th Grade Electricity Science Fair experiment idea that is Super Easy and Cool!

If you are a 4th grader or a parent of a 4th grader, looking for an awesome science fair project idea.  I had to post this!  It is an awesome electricity science fair project idea that is really cool but it is also cheap and easy to do.

My suggestion would be to learn the science and then bring a whole lot of paper and pencils to your science fair.  Explain how the science works and then let visitors to your science project try it themselves.  If you get enough paper, you could even have visitors take home their, paper circuits.

I have been doing electricity science fairs for more than 10 years and I have yet to see this awesome science project idea that a 4th grader can understand and do!  Check out the link below.

I can't wait to try it myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment